Landrover Freelander 97-02
Our design patented folding car dog cage is the only one specially designed for hatchback and estate type cars. The unique sloped design helps the dog cage fit within the boot of your car while maximising the boot space available.
A standard dog cage that is not designed for a car has several drawbacks for car use including, front opening doors that do not open past the lip of the boot and the rectangular shape can impede the closure of the hatchback and risk cracking or smashing the rear window.
– Lightweight and strong zinc steel cage, we have found that powder coated cages chip and rust easily
– Completely folds flat, for storage and transportation also usable inside the home
– Secure sliding bolt on the door
– Construction allows for proper ventilation and visibility
– Puppies often get travel sick and have a tendency to be sick and go to the toilet in your car. Having a car dog cage stops the mess running all over your boot; the tray can be removed and easy cleaned
– Brand new waterproof removable tray for easy cleaning (Beware of plastic trays dog chew them and metal trays create an awful rattling noise)
– Free anti slip bedding
– Open the boot without having to hold your dog back from jumping out
– If you take a long trip in the summer you can open the boot and have the knowledge you dog is safely enclosed inside the cage whilst getting some fresh air
– Fits a wide range of hatchback style cars
– The top of the cage is spring loaded, this is to aid in releasing the dog from inside the car in case of a accident (the whole cage is safely collapsible to get the dog out and over the back seat)
Approximate dimensions 91cm wide 61cm height 60cm depth at the base
*Car manufacturers do on occasion change the dimensions, we recommend you double check measurements against your particular model and your pets height*