1 x Transparent HA6 Silicone Sealant
HA6 is a premium, high modulus, non-shrinking, marine quality silicone sealant and adhesive – ideal for home aquariums, fresh water and marine fish tanks and vivariums. It also has many engineering applications providing flexible watertight seals around joints and gaskets. We use it in the conservatory industry to seal glass polycarbonate sheets.
Conforms to BS5889:B and ISO 11600-G-20HM.
What makes HA6 Marine Silicone so special?
HA6 can be used with the following materials & conditions.
* Anodised Aluminium
* Primed Metals
* Salt water
* Extreme temperatures
HA6 Marine Silicone Applications
* Aquariums – bonding, bedding & sealing
* Pumps and pipework – gaskets and seals
* Curtain walls
* Cladding & bedding
Features & Benefits
* Marine grade silicone – unaffected by salt water
* No leaching fungicides or oils
* Handles extreme temperatures
* Unaffected by UV and Ozone
* Marine & freshwater aquarium safe
* High modulus – more rigidity
Note:- Not suitable for use on bitumen, asphalt, natural stone or unprimed metals. Not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C or above 30°.